The Health & Digital Services BU goal is to build the world's leading digital ecosystems for diabetes management that enable the connection of the various stakeholders, including physicians, clinics, nurses, payers and patients.
The BU will be shaping the digitalization of Diabetes Care unit, offering innovative solutions and products to better prevent and manage diabetes.
• To define, build and manage an agile and efficient architectural roadmap covering IT, product and digital assets which delivers to the ambitious business strategy.
• To be the voice of the architectural strategy, influencing senior stakeholders and driving the vision across the whole organization.
• To assess current capabilities, propose solutions and analyze and select vendors to maintain or extend applications to support business needs.
• To provide expert guidance to the overall digital solution vision and strategy including target architecture, gaps and transition plans.
• To lead ecosystem governance initiatives to ensure a seamless user experience, consistent application of development processes, and robust data transfer.
• To influence key industry and technology bodies.
• Define and provide architecture guidance, roadmaps, principles, standards and best practices across the Diabetes Care portfolio
• To review and streamline legacy systems and solutions.
• Lead a team of business and application architects as well as influence and guide architects in other teams to ensure overall consistency and harmonization across all solutions within the portfolio.
• Develop and maintain key architectural artifacts, including but not limited to business capability models, architectural principles and policies, technical and solution architecture models
• Reuse and share the solutions and lessons learned across markets and projects
• Promote the overall Digital Solution technical vision and associated strategies
• Participate and present in leading industry and technology events, symposiums and seminars