In our Workflow & IT organization we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which results in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories).
To find optimal solutions for our customers we are continuously improving our tool-landscape for Sample Workflow Simulation & Optimization. We are looking for a Simulation Engineer to support this enhancement of the tools and to perform simulations for optimizing specific applications. In this role your main responsibilities will consist in (but will not be limited to):
- Elaboration of simulation models that enable the simulation of different customer laboratory configurations
- Conducting discrete event simulation projects that determine the best lab workflow for a given technology solution
- Contribution to the simulation strategy and definition of the tool- roadmap
- Elaboration of the specifications, and the architecture of the models
- Continuous improvement of the models and the tool environment to enable effective optimizations & design studies
- Application of the elaborated models to support the development team in the design phase of new products