In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories).
For a major development project in the field of Lab Automation we are looking for a successor of a Solution Test Architect.
The advertised position offers:
- Assisting the Integration Test Manager with the planning (infrastructure and material) as well as with the execution of test campaigns, including coordination with Development departments, Program and Quality Management
- Ensuring adherence of V&V activities to the agreed project deadlines and quality standards
- Reviewing of requirements and specifications to ensure clarity and testability
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing test cases for software, hardware, consumables in all lifecycle phases (from early feasibility to product care)
- Executing test cases, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues
- Assisting the Integration Test Manager with the creation of V&V relevant documentation (test case results, test reports, validation plans etc.)
- Collaboration with System Definition, System Engineering and component development teams
- Providing input to continuously improve V&V processes, testing efficiency and product quality