For our Second Shift we are looking for someone who is willing to work Monday to Friday with normal hours from 3:00PM until 11:30PM. The main responsibilities are:
Participates in the operation of filling, labeling & packaging equipment of varying complexity and in accordance with Production Manufacturing Records, applicable SOPs, and ISO and cGMPs requirements to produce finished intermediates and final kits.
- For participation in Filling Operations, job requirements will include ability to perform aseptic gowning and performing all filling tasks in the aseptic environment.
- As part of the production team, perform in-process quality checks for specific quality attributes (Fill Check, Torque check, Vision System Check, Label Alignment Check etc.). Inspects products for defects and conformance to quality standards and applicable SOPs as well as applicable ISO and cGMP requirements.
- Assists in completing all necessary production documentation (Production Manufacturing Records) and associated SAP transactions to ensure that all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliation’s, etc.
- Performs labeling and kit assembly operations consistent with Roche quality standards.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures, and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- As required, performs scheduled environmental monitoring activities in the Filling Suites.
- As required, performs warehousing activities according to defined procedures, which may include picking, issuing, returns, internal distribution of goods, receiving, shipping, etc.