The Vendor / Partner Manager is responsible for service delivery management of the supplier; oversight for processes (e.g. incident or change management); monitoring of SLA performance; monitoring of supplier assurance activities; performance reviews; and service improvement implementations. The Vendor / Partner manager will provide overall accountability for the vendor partnership across Group Functions and leverage vendor/partner expertise in process and system enhancement.
In your role you will provide a partner/vendor management framework eg. standard templates, checklists, procedures, governance for requirement gathering, service performance tracking, metrics etc.
Prepares SOW (Statement of work) for procurement ensure continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures that deliver consistent and reliable service from the vendor to solution owners.
Build relationships with key suppliers (internal & external) and work with solution owners in facilitating regular performance reviews to ensure business requirements are being met. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that supplier relationship management processes are established and followed as key business processes while mobilizing the business to ensure that FG Vendor / Partner Management is recognized as a value adding business partner
- Ensuring that the internal and external Service providers deliver IT services and resolve incidents and issues in accordance with the agreed scope & service level agreements.
- Evaluating Customer Satisfaction (CS) measurements, run and assess CS Surveys on a regular base and derive actions, while managing any operational issues between FG and the IT vendor / internal partner.
- Ensuring operational stability and effectiveness of FG applications which are managed according to the SLAs agreed with the business and any defined operational metrics
- Acting as a liaison to functions and provide consultancy for partner/vendor topics and sourcing activities
- Leading the implementation of Service Level Agreements