We have an exciting opportunity to join our procurement function as a Procurement Analyst, UK & Ireland. You will play a key role as an experienced analyst, contributing to the direction, development and delivery of a best-in-class procurement organisation.
Demonstrating strong reporting and analytical experience with a focus on sourcing innovation, you will report into the Head of Procurement and support the wider function through delivery of management information, system development and process enhancement. This role will also play a vital role in supporting the Senior Procurement Managers to determine appropriate sourcing strategies through analysis of spend data and market/industry research.
This is a varied and stimulating role with a wealth of opportunities to drive improvements and influence change. You will help to drive a smart spend management culture within the organisation and ensure excellent performance of both the procurement function and strategic supplier base through development and monitoring of performance KPI’s. You will also drive continuous improvement of third parties through close collaboration with stakeholders and supplier relationship managers.
As part of your remit, you will mainly focus on:
• Development of a performance management framework to support strategic supplier relationship management and procurement excellence
• Support the delivery of targeted savings and efficiencies
• Provide management information to the procurement function to facilitate robust contracting and commercial effectiveness
• Produce robust market and cost analysis, including but not limited to forecasts on costs and market changes
• Review internal and external processes to drive further optimization
• Lead system review and implementation for eg: contract and supplier management system
We are seeking to build a high performing team through a diverse offering of procurement professionals and expertise, bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to Roche.