In Egypt, Cairo we are looking for a Market Access Manager. Your main responsibilities as a valuable member of Roche Medical team will be the following:
- Being responsible for identifying key decision makers and influencers map in MOH & HIO (payer and physician) followed by supporting the market access department to develop payer strategy.
- Creating and maintaining a strategic market access plan for the new launches.
- Delivering market insights to shape brand and access solutions strategies, designing appropriate strategic projects and developing internal points-of-view (POVs) to meet product reimbursement and patient access challenges.
- Contributing to new creative, innovative opportunities; increasing access to Roche new products in government.
- Preparing and localizing value proposition files for submissions to gain positive outcomes from payers by supporting the company to achieve favorable and timely outcomes for listing & reimbursement in MOH & HIO.
- Being responsible for providing access solutions on an ongoing basis to brand/product and management teams via business reviews, brand reviews, and launch readiness reviews.
- Establishing relationships and value based partnerships with payers with the aim of supporting initiatives that increase Roche access of new launches. You will also be responsible for directly managing the implementation of all assigned market access plans and tactics to ensure timely and quality execution.
- Continuously developing your knowledge regarding internal and external access challenges and drivers. Including in-depth knowledge of the current and evolving market landscape and its implications for Roche - formulary positioning, reimbursement and access.