As Head of Medical, Regulatory and Public Affairs you are responsible for leading and developing our Medical and Public Affairs strategy, for ensuring we meet the Regulatory requirements for the UK and Ireland whilst also leading the overall company Quality Management.
You will play a key part in our Leadership Team, providing direction from a Medical and Public Affairs perspective in setting strategic direction, as well as liaising with Global and Regional Medical Affairs and Scientific Affairs. Another key focus in this role will be developing relationships with national and regional Key Opinion Leaders from the medical/scientific community and interfacing with relevant NHS and related stakeholders
You are a qualified medical doctor with proven significant experience working in a Medical Affairs role within the medical device, diagnostics or pharmaceutical industry. For this position you bring:
- Broad clinical/scientific knowledge and experience (preferably within Diabetes)
- Proven work experience in a highly regulated environment and knowledge of relevant compliance standards (MHRA,BIVDA/ABPI codes) with experience in clinical trials and/or academic clinical research projects
- Proven experience in the area of product safety and Regulatory requirements for the UK
- Experience of developing departmental strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of the NHS and HSE
- The ability to translate scientific and medical information and use it effectively in a commercial environment
- Proven line and matrix management experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with Senior Healthcare Professionals
Closing date: 1st July 2018
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs