Our international customer support centre responsible for technical and applications customer service for our diagnostic systems is currently being expanded. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Service Representative / Engineer / Technician / BioMedical Scientist to join the world’s leading supplier in In-Vitro Diagnostics.
The scope of this role will be to provide application, technical and scientific support to our Swedish, Norwegian, UK and Ireland customer base, for the Roche Molecular Diagnostics and Life Sciences portfolio of instruments and reagents. (eg cobas 6800 / cobas 4800, Magnapure 96, Light Cyclers). Please note ability to provide support to customers from Denmark or South Africa in local language is highly desirable.
What you can expect
• To support our national and international customers and field employees on the telephone.
• Handle customer enquiries from the acceptance of application product problems through to case resolution.
• Be the interface between customers, field force and global divisions, and deliver sustainable solutions for complex support cases. In this way, you ensure a results-oriented and first-class service for our customers.
• Assume independent responsibility for new product launches and technical product changeovers for our customers.
• Continuously monitor the process and quality of our services and therefore deliver an important contribution to improving the service quality.
• Conduct customer and employee trainings in the customer support centre and in the customer laboratory.
• As a specialist, you support our field service representatives on site during complex situations.
• Support our sales organisations with instrument / system demonstrations.