You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy & tactics for assigned in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) products, in order to meet defined Sales and KPI targets for the affiliate in the Baltic states. You will ensure success of your portfolio in the Baltic market, including the development of all elements of the diagnostic market mix. You will lead the execution and development of marketing deliverables to create value and growth within your portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Life cycle management of respective product portfolio;
- Developing and implementing marketing plan for the dedicated product group;
- Steering complex projects or task forces with involvement of various internal and external stakeholders, customers and distributors;
- Performing internal and external trainings, promotional events;
- Developing on label product promotional materials (brochures, presentations, etc.);
- Managing product related documentation, organize translation of marketing, promotion and other necessary documents that should be available in local languages;
- Market intelligence activities.