Business Analyst HR-IT
"This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst in the area of HR-IT and to join our winning team at Roche in Budapest. The HR-IT business analyst team in Group Functions IT drives the identification and deployment of high quality IT solutions and providing high quality customer services to the HR function. We are responsible for the global HR-IT portfolio within the Roche group. The team is partially located in Budapest, Hungary and partially in Basel, Switzerland, is multicultural and high performing. It is a challenging but rewarding team to be part of. As a HR-IT Business Analyst for HR Services you will provide services to our HR business and you will collaborate globally with stakeholders across the HR and IT function on projects and ensure adherence to project schedules. Digital HR is at the heart of the HR-IT strategy in Roche. You will be part of the ""HR-IT Engagement Team"".
In collaboration with the Group HR partners you will:
- Specifying processes, solution and application design
- Maintaining excellent relationship with customers, decision-makers and subject matter experts
- Performing project management for approved proposals, including agile PM methods
- Identifying needs, design, pilot and implement new HR-IT solutions
- Preparing business cases - Leading RFPs, vendor and product selection processes "
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Business Process AnalysisBudapest