Business Analyst 75%:
As a Business Analyst you provide strategic insights for business planning and performance tracking to internal stakeholders. In your role you synthesize internal and secondary market data, model scenarios and provide recommendations that support the business in strategic, financial and operational planning.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain robust sales models for our brands
• Own and develop the capabilities of our BI database
• Act as Champion for Annual Integrated Brand Plan process
• Perform ad hoc analysis requested locally & from the region
• Co-own periodic management reporting packs
Business Controller 25%
• Business partner to assigned brands
• Monthly monitor franchise spending and provide commentary on actuals vs budget deviance
• Identify and evaluate risks & opportunities
• Support the annual budget and periodic forecasts preparation, coordinating the needs of
the different areas and the corporate requirements and guidelines.
• Support selected financial controlling tasks