IT Site Head will lead and manage a team of IT specialists through continuous coaching and guidance to provide IT operation/services, align with business and informatics imperatives. Develop technology plans, deliver, manage and maintain IT infrastructure, applications & data systems and services to fulfill IT requirements of the local site and contribute towards cluster goals in line with the Informatics global and regional strategy. Reports directly to IT Cluster Head with daily dotted line to Finance Director.
You will be responsible further to:
- Plan and manage local IT budget in line with Regional guidelines and objectives
- Familiar with IT experience map and the getting started guide. Maintain and support client hardware and software environment in compliance with Local, Regional and Global standards, procedures
- Support IT Service Desk, conduct end user training accordingly. Develop, maintain and improve existing and new local application systems, tools and Inter & Intranet environment
- Maintain and improve Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and all network equipment in line with the desirable performance level that all system and application performance are sufficiently competitive and suited to user’s purpose
- Perform senior level project management for local, regional and global IT projects delivering on time and within approved budget. Support IT hardware and software lifecycle planning, procurement for improving the efficiency of local system usage so that the system, applications and tools properly meet the business requirement and purpose.