You will be responsible for technical service training and support for customers and service teams.
- Supported by Training and Support Consultants, delivering technical training courses for internal employees, customers and distributors in the fields or other campuses. To adhere to the policy and processes for training delivery in order to enable a standardized course delivery;
- Arranging training systems, materials and classrooms to ensure that the courses can be delivered in the most optimum conditions (classrooms, systems and lab environment);
- Ordering/returning parts/reagent for training requirements, to ensure the training courses can be delivered as scheduled;
- Be responsible for training systems maintenances to keep good running status for training purpose;
- Coaching students in all learning environments in order to present the learning content in the most active and efficient way for the student to study. Evaluating the courses and assessing the students in order to get feedback with which to improve course quality to the targets as set by the team manager;
- Gaining field experiences in order to get a realistic view of the products and student environment to more appropriately develop and deliver training;
- Providing prompt 3rd level technical support to regions including new product installation and system services. Consolidating global important technical documentation and local experience, and editting and distributing them to all engineers and applications concerned locally. The window person to Global System Support. Report and transfer technical problem to GCS using Clarify complaint management. Keep in touch with Global Customer Service to be informed about new developments, to be able to maintain existing courses and to ensure that course content is up to date.