The Market Manager Infectious Diseases and Screening is part of the Marketing team and closely collaborates within the team with colleagues Product Managers, Market Managers and Head of Marketing.
- Development and implementation of local strategies for the serology and molecular infectious disease portfolio, blood screening and cervical cancer screening portfolio;
- Preparation of positioning, key messages and materials for internal stakeholders (mainly sales team);
- Product and lifecycle management of (part of) the respective portfolios in alignment with global marketing strategies;
- Identification of key benefits of your market portfolio and translation into compelling messaging;
- Creation and follow-up of an annual marketing plan for your product portfolio(s) in the respective market;
- Development and monitoring of focus campaigns: your internal and external communication to all stakeholders and the development of supporting material will ensure the success of your campaigns;
- Creation of business cases for specific growth opportunities;
- Creation of product awareness by leveraging local study data and organizing scientific customer events;
- Collaboration with the respective key opinion leaders, conduct market research, and analysis of potential partner relationships for your product portfolio;
- Internal collaboration with the sales team, service team, Consultancy team, Market access and Medical colleagues;
- You will be the local interface with Global Marketing for your product lines;
- You work with local Finance and Logistic colleagues for forecasting and planning purposes.