Associate Director IT /Team Manager, Informatics - Clinical Data Capture & Management
The position will focus on providing Informatics consulting to the Clinical Data Management group in PD Biometrics and solution management and support services for all the teams using the Medidata Rave data capture and any related solutions in Roche.
The position will report into the Head of PD Biometrics & Medical Affairs Informatics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will own the corresponding Informatics portfolio and continuously develop the Informatics roadmap in conjunction with the business strategy, roadmap and Informatics demand. You will be the primary point of contact for business teams within the PD Biometrics Clinical Data Management group providing consultancy on all Informatics related matters.
- You will lead a global team of diverse individuals with a focus on project management, business analysis, service management, solution ownership and validation.
- Ensure standardization of applications by promoting shared processes, data harmonization and architectural compliance where possible, developing effective relationships with other Informatics Business Partners and Business Solution Managers to create cross-functional solutions and to initiate new projects.
- Develop a highly engaged team and foster a collaborative team spirit across team members globally and specifically in San Francisco. Raise the PD IT team profile by presenting at forums, site meetings, conferences and other internal and external events.
- Establish positive working relationships and proactively network to build strong partnerships with the Business stakeholders and Informatics groups meaningfully influencing internal and external service providers and business stakeholders in directing them toward achievement of strategies and objectives.
- Understand the Clinical Data Management business in detail to be able to provide meaningful input and contribute to discussions at the CDM Senior Leadership Team as a Business Partner. Leverage this knowledge to provide ideas for innovation that will help the CDM business achieve their goals.
- As a member of the Biometrics and Medical Affairs Informatics Leadership team contribute towards the development of the group into a high performing team sharing resources, know-how and experience as necessary and leading initiatives that contribute towards making Biometrics and Medical Affairs Informatics and the larger Pharma Informatics organization a highly desirable place to work.