Roche Diagnostics' platform team is developing software kits for our diagnostic instruments software projects. Within the instrument assets program Simulacrum project is providing a testing infrastructure, containing instrument hardware simulation and tooling environments for automated integration testing.
We are looking to hire a Product Owner for the Simulacrum project as a replacement of the actual position holder who will move into a different role.
Your main responsibilities will consist in:
- Take the ownership of the Simulacrum product backlog
- Stakeholder management of internal customers from different sites within RDI. Manage features, changes and issues leading the change request board
- Manage dependencies to the other platform projects along the program roadmap
- Based on requirements elaborate user stories in collaboration with software architects, requirements engineers and software developers
- Review the implemented deliverables and ensure communication towards the internal customers
- Contribute to the internal product owner community