Account Executive - POC
You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
- Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned;
- Achieving sales target assigned by line manager;
- Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients;
- Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned and ensuring enough stock-holding and coverage;
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users);
- Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist;
- Keeping good and up to-date customer profile.
You should hold:
- At least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science;
- Basic command of English in both spoken and written and good command of MS office software application;
- Product & Application Expertise.
You should have at least 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > SalesNanning (DIA/DC)