Territory: NH, ME, VT (preferred living location Manchester, NH or Portsmouth, NH, Concord NH or Southern ME)
With this large geography the overnight travel expectation is approximately 25% at a minimum with a large amount of daily driving.
The applicable therapeutic area / disease states are: Central Venous Catheter Management and Acute Ischemic Stroke
Reports to: Division Manager, Franchise Sales
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Develops robust territory business plans
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
- Presents the assigned GNE brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required. Overnights will be required.
- Strategic Agility
- Technical and Business Expertise
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Achieving Results
- This is a remote position.
- This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business. This is a remote position.