As the Head of Risk Management & Industry Intelligence within PDQA, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the risk management strategy, methodology, and process for Medical Compliance. In this role you will set the strategic vision for medical compliance risk management and is in-charge of delivering that strategy to Roche. You will also be responsible for developing and governing a regulatory intelligence program to support the Risk Management Strategy to ensure that information/data are collected and analyzed through established networks with internal functions and external stakeholders such as regulatory authorities and industry collaboration groups. You will contribute to the overall development and delivery of the PDQ Quality Strategy.
- Develops, drives and delivers Risk Management Strategy for Medical Compliance with responsibility for the leadership and innovation necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate adn monitor Roche Medical Compliance risks.
- Enhances and maintains enterprise Medical Compliance Risk Management methodology and tools, including best practices and leads the organization through medical compliance risk management maturity model.
- In partnership with Group Risk Advisory (GRA) reports enterprise level medical compliance risks to Roche Executive Leadership team and the board.
- Builds framework to deliver and implements effective Industry Intelligence in collaboration with other functions involved in collection of regulatory and business intelligence as needed to ensure effective monitoring of changes and scanning of current regulatory environment for opportunities and ensuring that mechanisms exists to disseminate the new/updated information and to assess its impact.
- Supports PDQ/PDQA Strategy to incorporate risk management methodology and principals into process and pipeline