- Join our team and watch your career thrive within the pharmaceutical industry
- Impact upon business critical decisions within an innovative pharmaceutical company – Strategic insights and analytics with a Sales & Marketing Focus
- Enhance our analytics capabilities and lead the way
- Located at our new high-tech offices in Barangaroo, offering a superb location and a range of benefits
Do you have the desire to become a strategic adviser to business partners and senior leaders?
The Business Analytics Strategy and Effectiveness (BASE) function supports Roche Australia Pharma’s portfolio business in the areas of business analytics, strategy and business planning, customer management and the digital portfolio for Healthcare professionals and patients.
Reporting to the Head of Business Analytics you will be a key contributor within an extremely successful and innovative team and hold a pivotal role in driving Roche’s competitive intelligence and commercial analytical initiatives across the business.
This role is instrumental to the success of Roche’s leading hospital brands and requires an individual that holds the passion to improve people’s health and quality of life.
Your focus will be:
- Conducting in-depth analysis of product performance and strategy effectiveness
- Lead the development of forecast models and conduct forecasting scenarios
- Working across multiple therapeutic areas and brand lifecycle phases
- Impacting business critical decisions by providing, developing and interpreting comprehensive reviews of the pharmaceutical marketplace
- Advising on existing and future trends
- Identifying customer drivers, critical issues and insights
- Working closely with our Senior Management Team and collaboratively with our high performing cross functional teams