We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the IDM Team (Integrated Document Management). In this cross-functional, energetic and highly talented team, we are at the forefront of designing, building and operating state of the art content management systems in the clinical and regulatory domain, putting people at the center of our designs. This includes IDM for authoring of regulated documents and the eTMF System (electronic Trial Master File). You will be responsible for the business analysis that drives an industry leading team in evolving our existing systems, and also be at the heart of delivering on new content management strategy. You are an outgoing, open minded and organized individual with strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for establishing user requirements (URS) and functional requirements (FS) on the basis of identified business needs. This may include techniques such as using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases and task/workflow analysis
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs
- Serves as the conduit between the project managers and the software development team and Solution Architect through which requirements flow, including challenging project managers on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Taking ownership of the “Document Inventory”, an external definition of the business model of the IDM System along with master data feeds, held in a sematic database. Ensuring technical and business continuity of knowledge of this component of strategic importance to IDM and ensuring alignment to business and adaptation with ongoing programs
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and keep abreast of industry developments in the domain of Life Science Content Management, creating a vision and strategy how our business domain will evolve and IT adapts to meet its needs