As a Junior Communications Manager for Finance and IT you will develop, produce and write communications, including articles, newsletters, presentations and other materials for internal audiences. You will create, publish and manage content on the intranet. You will be involved in preparing employee and management events. This position reports to the Head of Communications for Finance and IT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, write, edit and publish internal news, articles, and newsletters for Group Finance, Pharma Procurement (GPP) and Group IT
- Manage generic mailboxes for Group Finance, GPP and Group IT (respond to questions, process requests for people news publications, prepare and send mass-mails, etc.), develop, publish and maintain content for Group Finance and Group IT intranets. Support the migration to 1intranet
- Support employee events and management meetings in Group Finance and Group IT (e.g. employee town halls, eILT meetings, IMM and FMM) with pre-/post communication activities and logistics, support internal communication projects for Group Finance and Group IT, e.g. develop and maintain communication plans and drive project delivery. Liaise with Communication Services to plan and coordinate projects, e.g. videos, visuals, etc. where production is outsourced
- Provide operational support such as team meeting organization, manage team calendar and Finance and IT Basel events overview, establish and maintain communication processes that support becoming more effective and efficient as a team
- Minimal administrative support to the Head of Finance and IT Communications.