As a Genomic Solutions Specialist you will be responsible for supporting and implementing Roche Life Science strategy to maintain and grow business by leveraging KOL(Key Opinion Leaders) and C-level relationships with targeted accounts including but not limited to highly funded research institutions, integrated pharma, and academia business. You will have total ownership of relationship with designated accounts and drive business results by promoting and selling entire Roche Life Sciences portfolio.
This is a field based role - the territory is NYC/Long Island You must live within the territory to be considered for the role.
- Develop and foster relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Key Decision Makers at target accounts
- Develop and execute business plans and working with Corporate Accounts Directors to grow all areas of target markets
- Coordinate solution sales in targeted accounts that incorporate Roche Life Science portfolio
- Manage and lead the development and implementation of sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives for highly strategic accounts
- Provide professional leadership in planning, organizing, and controlling balanced sales growth, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction
- Utilize strong product/market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns
- Continuously build knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and share with other Roche colleagues
- Retain, extend, and acquire customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions
- Establish and build strong client relationships that allow for growth, profitability and predictability. Communicate with other relevant Roche functions to ensure needed sales support and delivery of programs/products
Who You Are:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of successful B2B sales experience in the Diagnostics/Life Sciences industry or highly technical product portfolio sales experience
- Have experience calling on Key Opinion Leaders, C-suite, and key decision makers in in the research/academia/integrated pharma or related industry.
- Have proven success managing large/key accounts.
- Possess strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to navigate complex sales processes and achieve results in highly strategic accounts.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Have excellent written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Have excellent negotiation, contracting, strategic planning, organizational skills and problem solving skills
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.
Job Level:Individual contributor