Your key responsibilities:
Support different website as well as databases
Support in the organization of events (Digital Day, HackZurich…)
Support in the communication of our area & in diverse administrative and trainings tasks
Support in building new digital Minimum Valuable Products (MVPs) and iterating existing solutions. e.g. IoT, Simulations, Virtual Reality (VR)
Support in data architecture and collection of performance measures
Participation in the organization of internal projects, hereby in particular responsibility to ensure a great experience in a virtual set-up
Interaction with different internal and external stakeholders
Digital & Data Academy: Interaction with training provider, participants , entire organization and coordination
Who you are:
● You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/ Master’s program or have completed your studies a maximum of 12 months ago in Business Informatics (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Informatics, Electronics, Engineering or equivalent
● Proficient experience and programming e.g. Python, Java
● Passionate & experienced about existing & new digital approaches
● Flair for combining text and medias (pictures, videos)
● Creative mind-set and ability to develop and drive ideas (Design Thinking)
● Team player with a strong desire to experiment with agile new ways of working and acting in networks
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
If you are currently studying please attach the certificate of enrollment. Recent graduates are also eligible to start an internship with us within 12 months of their graduation date.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Level:Entry Level