System Support Partner - IT is responsible for implementing and upgrading LIS, POCT and other Roche IT products at new installation and existing sites as well as supporting customers during the hypercare period after installation / upgrading version and system conversion. Reporting to Diagnostics Solutions Support Lead, you will use your expertise to :
- Understanding Roche IT Products (cobas infinity family).
- Collecting actual laboratory workflow, analyze and configure Roche IT product to fit with customers demands.
- Manage SW upgrade with highly effective KPIs
- Provide a short term post implementation (Hypercare) to end-users
- Liaise with Global and Regional IT Support team for consultation and help local Diagnostics Solutions Support team with troubleshooting when requested
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this role, our new team member will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Information Technology
- Preferably, 3-4 years working experience as Project Implementer of multiple users solution or Developer in healthcare industry.
- Able to travel and work in upcountry in a certain period of time with own car
- Able to work in flexible time on weekday and weekend (subjected to compensation)
- Strong in critical thinking, analyzing, problem-solving and handling cases
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
- Good English proficiency (TOEIC Score > 500 is a plus)
Job Level:Individual contributor