We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest. (Please note that in order to comply with Hungarian regulations you have to fulfill this role from a location within Hungary. Relocation is supported and budgeted.)
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) organization brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions. Join us now and be part of our unique transformational journey: we are building a global P&C/HR Center of Excellence by bringing in talented HR professionals in order to cover complex and challenging HR functions and areas.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner - German speaking in People Support Solutions, you will strongly collaborate with hiring managers and senior management in the full lifecycle recruitment of talent in the EMEA region (Swiss and German affiliates) - individually managing a portfolio of requisitions and focusing on meeting and exceeding hiring manager's expectations and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
As a qualified expert, you are:
- Recruiting and supporting open requisitions by reviewing resumes/applications, screening candidates, processing offers and other recruiting activities as needed in Workday
- Managing expectations of hiring managers and candidates including identifying and resolving issues
- Coaching managers in providing feedback to candidates, developing offers, determining competencies, coordinating and training interview team
- Utilizing, updating and maintaining applicant tracking systems, Workday and CRM, if necessary
- Identifying appropriate Contingency or Search firm vendors as needed
- Contributing to the development of recruitment process improvements and projects as needed
- Partnering with Client Group on internal talent management, including succession planning, talent review and internal candidate movement as needed.
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- Strong customer centricity, end-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing matrix environment
- University or College Degree in Human Resources (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of Recruiting
- Ability to influence and manage partners’ expectation
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, a strong drive for results and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in English & German.
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Job Level:Individual contributor