Job purposes/Job summary
Lead the Sales team to protect and grow sustainably our market leading position across Vietnam.
The expectation for this position is not only to drive the revenue and profit but also to lead the transformation of the organization and Vietnam diagnostics market with an innovative vision, inspiring yet realistic strategies based on robust market analysis and insights, and by facilitating the collaboration and development of people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Key Account and Emerging Market businesses. Responsible and accountable for the business results and sustainability of the business by effectively managing internal and external assets, and stakeholders in a compliant manner.
- Develop business and account management strategies based on market insights and product pipeline, ensure the harmonization with other functional area strategies (eg. Marketing, Medical Scientific Affairs, Professional Services Commercial Operation and Finance) and alignment with global and regional strategies
- Develop resellers, ensure resellers are fully capable running Roche business, especially in managing tenders.
- Lead the execution of above mentioned strategies with aligned collaboration across the organization and applicable stakeholders.
- Ensure the profitability of the business area by managing the activity costs of sales and marketing workforce, maximizing the productivity and ROI of sales and marketing activities and improving the business and collaboration models
- Ensure compliance by monitoring and controlling the sales processes
- Maintain sales pipeline forecast and ensure that business from new and existing customers is successfully negotiated in a timely manner
- Manage a rigorous follow-up process aimed at building relationships with KOLS
- Perform regular co-visits/calls with the sales team to monitor skill development and to identify further areas for development
- Lead a team of approximately 70 colleagues nationwide.
- Develop the business by developing the people and ensure the capabilities for the future business development needs.
- Every employee at Roche has the right to have a good people leader, therefore we expect people leaders to demonstrate the following leadership behaviors:
- Take a genuine interest in people.
- Listen carefully, tell the truth, and explain "the why".
- Empower and trust people to make decisions.
- Discover and develop the potential in people.
- Strive for excellence and extraordinary results.
- Set priorities and simplify work.
- Congratulate people for a job well done
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Career development for this position:
- Roche provides the wide variety of career development opportunities both domestically and internationally.
Education and Qualification:
- Medical Doctor or graduate in a relevant medical/scientific area. Having an MBA is a plus.
- Track record of driving the business and achieving results in the healthcare industry
- Track record of managing and mobilizing teams with more than 2 layers
- 8-10 years of experience in a senior leadership role in an MNC environment
- Experience to lead transformation with the improvement of end to end processes and/or developing and implementing new business models with the collaboration of internal and external stakeholders
Other skills & abilities
- Excellent leadership skills (Strategic thinking, Decision making, Communications, Managing change, Inspiring and influencing, Team work and collaboration, Achieving results, Feedback and coaching, Innovation)
- Languages: Business level proficiency in both Vietnamese & English
- Computer skills: Familiar with google drive, Word, Excel, Power Point
Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conducts business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies
Job Level:Executive (Director/VP)