At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are fearless in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world. Organizational capacity to attract motivate and retain talent is a vital element for balanced organizational success and innovation. This is why we are looking for a person to support the role of Account Manager, based in Athens and report directly to the Regional Sales & Customer Experience Manager.
- Responsible for recommending, applying and achieving the Company strategies, action plans and policies in their sector of activities.
- Coordinates and develops key account management to meet and exceed regional sales, profitability and growth goals
- Promotes respective products and ensures the qualitative and quantitative services of the Company
- Implements sales and promotional strategies throughout the sales territory
- Regular engagement with all customers within the territory to uncover and better understand their needs and provide an advanced customer experience
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate the following:
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences (Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Molecular Biology or Biology) or relevant academic background; Master in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration or relevant academic background is preferred
- 4-5 years proven work experience as Sales Representative/ Account Manager with in-field customer care experience in diagnostics market.
- Able to manage regulatory and law procedures related to the procurement and selling policies in the Greek Market and particularly in the Greek Public Sector
- Demonstrates excitement and a sense of empathy to make a difference in this role for laboratories, hospitals and patients we serve on a daily basis
- Shows an entrepreneurial flair, curiosity, resilience and tenacity
- You enjoy working in a team environment and collaborating with other business partners
- Stands out in this role for the commercial organization and bring innovative ideas
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and advanced computer skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ideally be able to work in an agile way using agile methodologies
- Driving License
- 20% travelling is required
Job Level:Individual contributor