Outbound Marketing Manager
At Roche, we believe every employee makes a difference. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are fearless in both decision and action; we believe that good business means a better world. Organizational capacity to attract motivate and retain talent is a vital element for balanced organizational success and innovation. This is why we are looking for a person to support the role of outbound Marketing Manager and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Accountable to develop opportunities related to the Core Lab including Clinical Chemistry, Immunology, Urinalysis, Coagulation, Hematology and Point of Care Portfolios.
- This individual is the face of Marketing to the Central Laboratory. In addition to developing opportunities, this individual will be used to open, develop and be a part of the closing of major, prioritized projects.
- The individual must contribute to the portfolio strategy, design an annual customer engagement plan tied to the opportunity pipeline, partner with the in-bound Marketing team to design the annual commercial tactical plan, and will be expected to promote within the context of digital marketing solutions
- While customer engagement is the priority, bringing profitable growth within the context of existing customers is expected by partnering with Sales and developing campaigns linked to channel fill and/or product launches
- In some cases, it will be required to identify customers in which our new products will be evaluated leading to the creation of marketing content to promote these solutions to the entire Greek market
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate the following:
- Holds a Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Molecular Biology or Biology) or relevant academic background; Master in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration or relevant academic background is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare product management and proven working experience in marketing management of Core Laboratories or relevant experience in Diagnostics industry
- Able to manage public procurement tender processes in accordance with the respective portfolio
- Know-how of: Public procurement law in Core Lab, MedTech and local EOF processes for promotional practices in Greece & Public vs. private sector competitors as well as customer segmentation in Core Lab Space
- Managing resources to successfully operate in a cross-functional, highly matrixed environment so that activities and decisions are founded on the best interest of the wider Roche organization and its customers
- Demonstrates excitement and a sense of empathy to make a difference in this role for laboratories, hospitals and patients we serve on a daily basis
- Stands out in this role for the commercial organization and bring innovative ideas
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and advanced computer skills
- Driving License
- Domestic travel required