The Corporate Account Director (CAD) is the primary account owner for Roche’s largest, most complex accounts and is accountable for developing the winning strategy and ensures the strategy is executed. The primary responsibility is to retain and nurture relationships while adding value to internal teams and customers to expand Roche market share and book of business. The CAD must maintain competitive immunity and growth minded agreements(contracts) within their covered accounts.
The CAD shall take a long term strategic approach with a customer-centric focus. This person is responsible for providing superior customer experiences through value based selling - positioning comprehensive solutions to grow current business & contract for new business by communicating the value of Roche offerings both strategically and financially for customers. The CAD operates in a heavily matrixed environment and must coordinate task clarity with internal teams to ensure success and efficiency.
The CAD shall become the expert for high level customer needs and shall match solutions to meet their objectives with a strong knowledge and deep understanding of Roche products. This person should seek opportunities beyond the laboratories and shape healthcare for the benefit of patients. Maintains an exceptional understanding of the strategic accounts’ strategy, positioning, and the priorities of high-level key buying influences (ie. C-Suite, Service Line VP’s, CMO, and Supply Chain). Winning and contracting for new business focusing on (1) Delivering medical value on integrated testing solutions, (2) Enabling confident healthcare decisions, and (3) Improving care along patient journeys. This role requires complete knowledge and command of all company products and services across all Franchises/Divisions/Affiliates. The position requires significant levels of sales proficiency as well as specific industry experience. The ultimate accountable role for large, complex strategic accounts. Owns the sales strategy, orchestrates sales execution, and identifies and deploys resources specifically designed to deliver value to patients and healthcare.
- Assumes an active leadership role during the collaborative development, composition, and implementation of sales strategies to attain assigned sales objectives. Focused on Customer Centricity (patient focus), Innovation (improved outcomes, digitalization, reduced costs of care, and cost conscious approach to strategic initiatives), Access (health economic value & clinical evidence), and Partnering.
- Ability to understand and collaborate with the customer, co-creation of a strategic vision based on the customer's near and long-term goals utilizing strong product knowledge, industry knowledge, regional market dynamics, sales experience and communications skills.
- Continuously builds knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information, and industry/technical knowledge and shares actionable information with other Roche colleagues.
- Establishes and builds strong customer relationships across the entire enterprise at executive level within the US and outside the US (as applicable) that enables growth, profitability and predictability.
- Coordinates multidisciplinary teams with “end-to-end” accountabilities who are responsible for producing complete deliverables for internal or external stakeholders . Develop programs and solutions that uniquely build
- Roche’s ability to succeed with strategic accounts.
- Broad understanding of regional/national market dynamics affecting trends that position Roche solutions for positive customer partnerships & experiences
- Identifying potential risks in advance, analyzing them and taking precautionary steps to reduce/curb the risk when positioning Roche.
- Building competitive immunity by growing a recognized and valued brand within your assigned strategic account.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Prefer applicants in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, or West Virginia
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Hospital leadership experience including pharmacy, IT, imaging, supply chain, and laboratory.
- 3+ year Experience working with customer Service line Director or above leaders
- 3+ years Experience or demonstrated understanding of working with National Network Leadership
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.
Job Level:Manager without direct reports