Intern Medical Affairs Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Area
The global Medical Affairs team of Roche Diagnostics is with its diagnostics solutions active in the Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Area (e.g. Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation).
Main Medical Affairs activities are global key opinion leader (KOL) engagement, medical education activities, management of global Investigator Initiated Study proposals and support of the Roche Diagnostics Regional officies and Affiliates.
We are looking for an Intern Medical Affairs Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Area who will support the International Medical Affairs Managers in planning and performing medical education activities for internal and external stakeholders, management of investigator initiated studies, engagement of KOLs in the field of Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Area and driving and implementing the Medical Affairs Strategy according to the Medical Plan.
Main tasks would include:
- Support the International Medical Affairs Managers in planning and performing medical education activities for internal and external stakeholders
- Literature searches, interpreting and analyzing generated and published data, summarizing findings in reports and communicating results to peers
- Support in preparation and participation in international conferences in disease ares
- Interaction with global TAEs and Advisory Board/Speaker Training preparation
- Support in management of investigator initiated studies
- Support the Roche Diagnostics country representations in disease area related topics
Additional tasks would include:
- Is responsible for acting in line with legal, regulatory and company standards and codes of practice (such as Roche Code of Conduct and any other Roche directives and guidelines)
- Ensures compliance with HCP interaction guidelines (e.g., iHCP), and other guidelines from Roche quality and compliance groups; oversees documentation with required guidelines (e.g.iHCP)
To be successful in this role we look for a team worker with
- Recently graduated or finished a PhD in biomedical science or related fields
- Experience in Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diesease Area preferred
- Excellent communication-skills in English
- Highly motivated to work in a team and contribute to a collaboration with academic partners
- Have a great interest in gaining and communicating scientific knowledge
- Good project management skills
Start date: December 2021 or upon agreement
Duration: 12 months