This Position serves as strategic thought partner and leader in driving value creation through entrepreneurial mindset and in-depth business understanding. Guides the organization through financial stewardship and has the ability to focus on results and drive productivity. Enables transparency and insights to make good business decisions. Builds networks across the organization. Serves as focal point for collaboration with local functions and regional, global contacts for all finance related information and projects.
- Provide meaningful analytics and insights to business by identifying gaps as well as growth and expansion opportunities.
- Generate deeper insights from internal and external data sources. Continuously and proactively, identify drivers of business performance. Simulate and analyze impacts of decisions.
- Drives best resource allocation decisions, both short and long term to maximize value to patients, partners and Roche Lead business feasibility analysis. Support business with provision, maintenance and usage of financial and data modelling tools (e.g. GDC).
- Drive and implement solutions and business processes to support desired business outcomes. Coordinate with Regional and Global functions for provision, usage and maintenance of financial applications and tools.
- Lead Financial Planning and Forecasts. Supports business with the aim to bring quality, accuracy in the planning and forecasting process. Assist in development of business plans.
- Define and challenge management KPIs to drive profitable and sustainable business and operations
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers and optimize trade receivables by designing and implementing appropriate credit management policies and procedures
- Liaise with various functions and regional/global functions for all financial related queries and information
- Liaise with external auditors and regulators for all financial information requirements
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- CA, ACCA, CIMA or MBA
- More than 5 years post qualification experience in a medium to large size organization
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good operational knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills