Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high-level technical support to customers on Roche IT product lines.
- Handle all calls received from customers; troubleshoot them to provide instant solution on software and hardware problems due to customer complaints.
- Escalate unsolved cases to CIR, and/or GCS with complete case explanation.
- Ensure follow-up until issue has been resolved ad customer is satisfied.
- Handle all requests to provide troubleshooting at customers’ sites around ME.
- Document all his activities in REXIS/Lightning/NFSS.
- Assure support is provided within E-L RCSC to have a harmonized approach.
- Will be involved with one or more existing projects when it comes to TransformD strategy.
- Delivers best in class technical support utilizing appropriate systems and processes and providing a consistent and high level of support to customers.
- Continues development of technical skills to ensure resilience in the support of all Roche IT products.
- Proposes proactively and implement activities aligned with customer satisfaction surveys and on-going customer and business area feedback.
- Performs software and hardware support for new installations or implementations.
- Ensures that all support is completed in a timely and accurate manner, guarantee the activity reporting at the CRM (REXIS) software and appropriate escalation of product issues to management center, and ensure that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Flexible working hours, due to shifts on the Regional Customer Support Center. Training and Development
- Participate in IT technical trainings and seminars and workshops (to enhance knowledge of Software and Hardware and continuous improvement of first level support)
- Maintain and update IT product knowledge
- Competences: Strategic Agility, Decision Making, Technical Experience, Comunication, Team Wor
- Technical skills: Product line acumen (cobas Infinity Central Lab)