Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The key objectives are to support the current Project Lead for the following activities:
- Harmonization of risk assessment templates incl criteria and concept across instrumentation sites RDI, RDA, RTD, and RDG aligned with all stakeholders. Templates should allow a more automated assessment in the future and increase coverage
- Define and align selected material assessment criteria for instrument parts and also for other JCCs within Procurement Operations (e.g. raw materials, consumables etc.)
- Stakeholder Alignment e.g. with R&D, Manufacturing etc. as important contributors for material assessments
- Realization of at least one pilot assessment including proposed mitigation actions and proposal the the according decision making board in order to ensure feasibility of the concept.
Deliverables and Milestones:
- Analysis of existing assessment templates and approaches across various diagnostic sites and identification of pilot platforms
- Establish a harmonized risk assessment template & criteria for all diagnostic materials aligned within DOP and supporting functions (such as development, manufacturing, supply chain etc.)
- Implementation of several pilot assessments including tracking of mitigations, risk monitoring, and proof of effectiveness
- Present outcomes of the several material risk assessments to Business stakeholders to receive feedback and to get their buy-in for implementation of mitigation actions
- Fine-tune concept & roll-out
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in Economics, Business or Data
- Interested in developing technically complex systems
- You like to solve problems both individually and in teams
- High degree of flexibility and proactiveness
- You are a strong communicator, problem solver and quick thinker
- Proficiency in English required, German is an asset
Start date: November 2021 or upon agreement
Workload: Ideally100% - if you are interested in part-time, please indicate this in your motivation letter
Duration: 6 months
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).