Main tasks and duties:
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the site specific QMS documentation.
- Assist the Quality Managers team in the review of product deliverables related to medical device software products developed in the R&D department in Sant Cugat or other Roche locations in the established milestones along the product life cycle.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of KPIs of the department.
- Review coherence of documentation (Product Requirements, Product Issues, Product risks) in tools such as HP-ALM.
- Assist in the creation and review of DQLA SharePoint content.
Additional tasks, duties and responsibilities:
- To permanently optimize processes to increase quality and efficiency standards.
- Preferred Education: Recent graduates from University degree or Master in scientific or technological discipline, ideally in Biomedicine, Biotechnology field.
- No previous experience needed.
- Fluent command of English.
- Interest for medical devices, quality management systems and software development processes. Knowledge of quality and regulatory standards is a plus but not mandatory: ISO 13485, FDA QSR.
- This position is only available for candidates who have never worked in a company in Spain or used a "contrato de prácticas" before.