What you will be working on
Provide 1st level support from a wide range of services including travel and expense, procurement and IT services, to internal and external customers and patients.
Handle Incidents & Requests received via Multiple Communication Channels and coordinate the End-to-End Ticket Lifecycle by following the incident and request management procedures.
Guide customers on Self-Service, by encouraging customers to be more autonomous, by guiding them to
solutions, sharing guides & showing Self Service Portal capabilities, etc. Moreover, contributes to Building Knowledge base for customer experience organization and customers.
Ensure that excellent customer experience is achieved through the combination of soft skills and customer- centric mindset.
Invest in Self-Learning and development: Stay up-to-date with new services, and invest in technical expertise for specific areas according to the business needs.
The ideal candidate
- Customer oriented mindset, highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
- Ability to work in, co-create and contribute to a highly complex and team-oriented global environment.
- High aptitude for learning and developing skills in his/her areas of specialization.
- Ability to work in, and contribute to, a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment .
- Develop organizational and communication skills.
- Taking ownership and driving end to end resolution while keeping the customer updated.
- Ability to comply with process requirements, like discipline on the job schedule,adherence to established procedures and effort to meet performance metrics related to the job.
- Contributes to the organization's quality goals by knowing and understanding quality metrics and the way she/he can positively impact those.
- Involvement in small projects with the guidance of the operations manager or people leader.
- Learn from the focus groups such as QA, KM, Feedback, and others, as part of their development.
Requirements for IT:
- H.S Diploma.
- Basic Knowledge in Windows, Mac and iOS in general.
- Supports Standard and Non-Standard Software, Hardware & Infrastructure.
- 2 years experience:
At least 1 year experience in a technical support environment.
At least 1 year experience in customer service.
- IT related Title is a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English with excellent written and oral communications skills is required.
- Able to work on shift example from 1pm to 10pm for Mandarin IT team.