The Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibility is to work closely with Sales and various internal department to provide pre & post-sales support for the Sequencing & Life Sciences customers who are utilizing custom product and OEM solutions. Plays a key role in the customer experience and retention-ensuring customer needs are fulfilled from early stages of product evaluations through product delivery. Serves as a single point of contact between customer and internal stakeholders post sales. Responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders to support the collection of product specifications, contract management, timely order fulfillment, forecasting, in order to provide a positive and seamless customer experience.
An experienced professional with wide-ranging experience. This is a dynamic role that requires cross-functional collaboration, a keen sense of operations and process management, and a strong business acumen. Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where influencing and aligning others is required to bring resolve to the situation.
- Develop and execute strategy and tactics, aligned to sales, to accomplish business objectives around customer success and retention/renewal. Responsibilities include pre & post-sale account management support, delivering quarterly updates to customers, contract management, and other specific activities related to the creation of an exceptional customer experience resulting in contract renewals and extensions.
- Responsible for driving cross functional collaboration to ensure customer success stemming from all of the different internal functions, including marketing, legal, quality, finance, supply chain, and sales.
- Audits contractual obligations ensuring both customer and internal compliance including the execution of change notifications, as well as timely forecast updates per contract terms.
- Plays a key role with driving new part setup for custom part launches including management of the process, communication of specifications, status of evaluations, etc…
- Drives operational processes, creating orders in SAP ensuring proper workflows are triggered and timely delivery of shipments. Owns management of complaints in compliance with customer complaint policies.
- Advises senior management and manages stakeholders by reporting on customer feedback, business challenges and opportunities.
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years Sales/Marketing experience with Market Access or B2B customers (employers, health plans, health systems)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- High clinical acumen or high learning agility to establish clinical acumen
- Ability to mobilize cross-functional teams
- 1-2 years of proven operations experience
- Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and international teams
- Muti-task and detailed oriented with high level of accuracy
- High learning agility for ERP systems, preferably has experience with SAP