The chapter Business Finance RIS is responsible to support and guide the RIS Customer Areas leaders, Lifecycle Leaders and their organizations as enterprise business partners to achieve the goals of RIS and their CAs organization. Activities in this chapter aim to support the development of strategic direction, timely decision-making, and appropriate resource allocation for Customer Areas, Disease Areas, and Lifecycle Teams in order to ensure sustainable, long-term profitability and to create the highest value for customers, patients and society
The RIS Customer Areas are responsible for digital solutions for Lab and healthcare providers, clinicians, patients and in the future potentially payers.
- Support with Accrual automatization process
- Generate next level of Management reporting for CA LCT in conjunction with Data and Idea Lab Finance colleagues
- Support in identification of reasonable LCT KPIs for the RIS business to track their performance
Who you are
- Advanced student or recent graduate in Finance, Accounting or a similar field, preferably with practical work experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (must) and in German (as a plus)
- Knowledgeable on innovation, customer-centric and agile methodologies
- Experienced in communication with customers and partners.
- Engaged team player, proactive, self-driven, customer-focused and outcome driven
- Able to effectively deal with changing priorities and deal with ambiguity
- Passionate about healthcare, have the ambition to explore what patients need next in a professional and joyful manner
- Plus: Experience working in a diagnostics / life sciences environment
- Plus: Experience with Software as a Service (SAAS) business models and knowledge of SaaS financial infrastructure
The starting date of this internship is as soon as possible. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date in your cover letter. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter. Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.