In your role as IDT Access Lead, You will report to Access & Policy Chapter Lead/ Director and your main responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain productive, meaningful and appropriate relationships with payer and policy maker to aid access plans and improve treatment access and delivery at a national and state level.
- Responsible for the end-to-end development and execution of access, pricing, and funding strategies for the IDT
- Collaborate with the IDT to understand barriers to patient awareness, early diagnosis, tissue testing (as applicable), and effective treatment for the diseases of interest
- Work closely with government stakeholders, customers, and other public/private stakeholders to co-create and implement policies, guidelines, and other systematic solutions to increase disease awareness, diagnosis, and treatment of the diseases
- Contribute to cross-IDT and affiliate level mid-to-long term strategies including the Healthcare Impact Plan to holistically improve access to high quality treatments and better patient outcomes
- Understand the affordability of treatments for the patients that would benefit from it and establish clear goals on affordability
- Lead development and implementation short and long term pricing strategies that add value to the healthcare system
- Co-create patient support programs and innovative approaches with NGOs and public/private stakeholders to ensure safe and effective treatments are affordable to the majority of patients
- Connect with Global Pricing and Health-Economic teams to anticipate local HTA requirements and develop local value pack
- Build trust relationship with local HTA experts to capture stakeholders� insights and policy development tendencies and to implement HTA for brands if needed
You have University Degree majoring in Medicine/Pharmacy. Further qualification, experience, skills and competencies are:
- At least 3 years of Managerial experience in the Market Access/ Access & Policy function of MNC pharmaceuticals and other NGOs / Healthcare Authority relevant bodies.
- Or 4-5 years of experience as Product Manager
- Familiar or quick learning with the local environment in order to have in-depth understanding of cultural nuances, equally this need to be combined with a firmly international outlook and attitude.
- Positive track record in building and maintaining good relationships with MoH, VSS, SHI, HTA experts, other public and private payers
- Show good track record in market access strategies.