Head of Medical
Office 50% and Field 50%
Responsible for all launch readiness strategy by coordinating and implementing the pre- and peri-launch phases of pipeline products
- Define the strategy to achieve an excellent launch set-up and governance of the launch process for new products in close collaboration with respective teams / functions.
- Responsible for all coordination and collaboration activities related with Launch Readiness with Global and Regional.
- Primary accountable for ensuring an appropriate resource / investment allocation for our new products in launch readiness unit throughout the entire Roche portfolio
- Coordinate for customer/ market insights generation and the knowledge gap processes related with the new products and/or therapeutic areas.
- Leads stakeholder mapping and customer profiling processes to generate an effective segmentation and targeting approach.
- Defines the strategy for an effective customer and TAE management to ensure increased Roche perception and prestige.
- Ensure effective cross-functional team management to build organizational readiness, overarching strategies and assure early market access to our new products
- In-dept. knowledge of HCP(s) profile & update data base when required
- Conduct effective scientific discussions with HCP(s)
- Responsible to report incident/accident immediately to SHE department. Attend / complete all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Responsible to own the SHE goals as individual goals and play his/her part to achieve the goal in line with strategies/action plan.
- Identifies, collects and immediately reports all safety related information on Roche products to Local Safety Responsible as per Roche requirements and local regulations.
- Responsible for maintenance of records (electronic and physical as per the Local Core Map policy. Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time as required by the organization.
- Science degree (MBBS / Pharm D / Dentistry will be an added advantage)
- Business Degree is a plus
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing or Medical in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in launching new products is preferred
- Future Pipeline Knowledge
- Experience in specialized therapy areas is preferred
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Roche Values