This position is responsible for Smooth installation, maintenance and repair of Roche systems upto Roche standard for customer satisfaction.
- Independently complete the instrument installation.
- Conducts initial customer training for instruments as per global standard.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operation of instruments.
- Provides technical support include repair or troubleshooting of instruments at customer site and assist peers in technical issues when required.
- Clearly explain service work and result to customer.
- Coordinate with engineering, customer service, and other personnel for problem resolution to expedite repairs.
- Proficiently use the tools such as Rexis (Aurora), Grips and improving the service skills by continuous learning.
- Other tasks or projects assigned by line manager
- Documentation of all service related activities as per Roche standards.
- Document duly signed service report by customer
- Esclate all PRI and PSI issues timely.
All service activities and behavior in business must be in compliance to Roche standards expected on all Roche employees.
- Attend / complete all requisite on-line and F2F trainings (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit
- Identifies, collects and immediately reports all safety related information on Roche products to Local Safety Responsible as per Roche requirements and local regulations.
Who you are
You bring the following requirements in this position:
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a biomedical Engineer or in medical device industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Bio Medical, electrical, electronics, science, or computer engineering.
- DAE in Electronics or Bio Medical
- Should be customer oriented
- Can work independently and also as a team player
- Compliant with Roche corporate values of integrity, courage, and passion.
- Committed to excellence in service
- Flexible in working and travelling
- Energetic, initiative and result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic IT knowledge