The health system is changing: radical innovation, greater openness to change, greater patient empowerment, multiple sources of medical information, and pressure on public spending. As a result of all this, the needs of our stakeholders continue to evolve.
If you are passionate about strategically directing the Information Solutions and Consulting unit in order to comprehensively position automation solutions and services, information solutions and Consulting in the market, by defining different business models and promotion strategies, to develop alliances and commercial strategies, this role could be for you!
This role will allow you to harness the potential in emerging countries, identifying and developing growth opportunities. You will lead a team of Operational Efficiency Consultants, Decision Support Consultants and Portfolio Leads responsible for positioning automation solutions and services, information solutions and consulting, in an integrated way, in accordance with the specific conditions of the local market, establishing strategies aligned with the priorities and strategies of the organization.
What you’ll do:
This role will give you the opportunity to lead the following activities:
- Actively collaborate with regional and global teams and responsible for sharing in-depth knowledge of market, competitive and customer trends and evolving industry dynamics in the local market to ensure that the development of global solutions and services and Marketing strategies support the local market.
- Manage the preparation, implementation, disclosure and monitoring of Roche Diagnóstica's Information Solutions, Consulting and Services strategic plans, ensuring that they comply with commercial and client requirements and promoting continuous improvement.
- Interpret and translate market trends into opportunities with creativity and a holistic perspective, to improve the market share of the portfolios in charge, ensuring the sustainability of the organization.
- Develop strategic alliances with different internal and external stakeholders to carry out differentiated strategies and to proactively shape the Colombian health system in order to make better use of information and consulting solutions, and thus give greater visibility and evidence of value diagnosis within the health care value chain.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of value-based models (VBHC), identifying business opportunities for the different solutions in the portfolio (includes services, information solutions, consultancies, etc.), contributing from the creation of business models, support stakeholders (clinical, financial, laboratory), and measurement and quantification of results.
- Stimulate an agile work culture, developing the required agility mindset and implementing new ways of working to be successful in a changing environment (VUCA).
- Drives the design and execution of customer centric marketing plans and campaigns, and evaluates and adjusts implementation as needed.
- Demonstrate curiosity and the ability to challenge to drive innovation in the development and execution of marketing plans.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Proven capability in stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Flexible and agile mindset
- Strategic thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Embrace change - Proven ability to work in an ever-changing environment in an agile manner
- Encourage collaborative work
- Health Sciences / Administration / Engineering Professional
- Specialization and / or Master's degree in administrative areas (business administration,
- management, marketing, project management, finance)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the health sector leading strategic areas. Preferable with experience in a health consulting company and experience in strategic consulting to executive positions (CEO, CFO, COO)
- LEAN and / or LEAN Six Sigma certification desirable
- MBA in desirable business areas
- Proven written and oral proficiency in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of value-based models and information solutions
If you consider that this is the next step in your career, you can apply until September 20th!