Collaborate with global business partners to drive US market requirements into the current and future respiratory product portfolio. Responsible for internal processes that drive product launches, updates, and expirations while serving as a strategic lead on product availability related questions from the field. In conjunction with the demand planning team, is responsible for gathering input and data to create product forecasts and business plans that drive growth for assigned products. To the internal business partners/stakeholders, serves as the business owner/key point of contact for all questions/matters pertaining to the respiratory portfolio. Effectively work within a cross functional team to inspire and influence above authority. Effective collaboration and tight coordination with partner marketing manager.
- Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive portfolio/product strategy that includes product requirements, pricing strategy, and launch logistics to accomplish business objectives.
- Lead commercial cross functional collaboration across respiratory disease area
- Focus on portfolio evolution through assessment and prioritization of new menu opportunities and launch of new products.
- Identify unmet needs and complimentary testing menu within the respiratory testing portfolio through gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements by engaging KOLs and leading advisory boards for feedback on product evolution.
- Serve as the commercial technical and scientific lead for the respiratory portfolio
- Manages resources and budget to target for all assigned programs with proactive communication on issues and opportunities.
- Advises and manages stakeholders by reporting on special projects, business challenges and opportunities to senioExperr management. May participate on Product Development teams providing direction as customer and marketing representative.
- Develops business area mastery to include understanding of market segments, business model, analysis of key metrics that define success, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for integration with programs.
- Manages and supports the assigned segments/product lines including but not limited to forecasting, pricing, back-orders management, and launch management implementation. Works with functional groups in the US and global lifecycle and operations.
- Directs, uses, and translates market research and customer insight to shape product/portfolio strategies. Responsible for influencing global LCT on the market requirements for respiratory portfolio in the Point of Care.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s/Masters/Doctoral degree in respiratory disease area
- 5+ years of marketing business, sales or related business experience
- Previous experience in respiratory disease related field
- Strong knowledge of molecular IVD products
- Strong knowledge of respiratory disease area
- Strong project management skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Ability to travel as dictated by business need
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For Colorado-based applicants, the expected salary range for this position is $115,000-$135,000. Actual pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, and other job-related factors permitted by law. A discretionary annual bonus may be available based on individual and Company performance. This position also qualifies for the benefits listed below.
Roche offers highly competitive benefit plans and programs, including: •Medical, dental and vision insurance •401(k) and 401(k) matching •Paid time off •Roche Long Term Incentive Plan (available at certain position levels)
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at US.Accommodation@roche.com.
Job Level:Individual contributor