A Finance Enterprise Partner (FEP) leverages the broad strategic financial and analytical expertise and perspective to provide insights, set objectives and drive transformation initiatives that will ensure a sustainable business. They are a strategic thinker with excellent business acumen who can leverage this deep understanding of financials to guide decision-making, provide analytical insight and business judgment to support strategic and tactical initiatives across the affiliate.
As part of the broader Finance Community, they will be committed to drive outcomes by joining outcome squads on an above country level.
- Models business scenarios and tracks performance metrics to enable the organisation to make strategic and sound financial company decisions.
- Drives best resource allocation decisions, both short and long term to maximize value to patients, partners and Roche.
- Drives outcomes by joining outcome squads on an above country level for Pharma Finance.
- Balances the roles of trusted advisor and guardian to reveal opportunity, manage risk, and optimize resource allocation to ensure a financially sustainable business.
- Provides Financial transparency across the affiliate.
- Continuously enhances and develops the agile planning framework/ components.
- Provides insights, sets objectives and drives transformation initiatives that will ensure a sustainable business.
- Acts a critical thought partner to the business teams in shaping the long-term direction of Roche.
- Draws insight from analysis and discussions across the business and develops compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities and develops insightful recommendations on strategic direction and specific project opportunities that can move the needle in business
- Provides data-supported insights to squads and teams to help improve their business.
- Uses predictive and statistical modelling techniques to solve challenges, uncover opportunities and develop solutions for client business.
- Identify simplification opportunities / efficiency gains by improving processes
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulations. Review and preserve financial controls and procedures
- Preparation and submission of returns to statutory bodies as required, e.g. C.S.O.
- Involvement in cross-functional projects as a Finance representative
- Continue to lead the Accounting team and support a successful transition to RAMP
Roche Core Competencies:
- Strategic Agility
- Powered by data
- Inspiring & Influencing
- Focused on customer
- Adapting & experimenting
- Technical & Business Expertise
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Deep understanding of Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling, Data Mining, Insights Collection & Trend Prognosis, predictive and statistical modelling techniques,
- Deep understanding of data modelling to guide decision-making, solve problems, provide analytical insight and business judgment to support strategic and tactical initiatives across the affiliate.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, combined with effective business judgment and ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams.
- While working on multiple projects at a time, they are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
- Organized, strategically focused, detail-oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise, business acumen and be dedicated to solving business challenges
- Leadership skills and ability to manage competing priorities and expectation setting.
- Accurately anticipates future consequences to current action
- Departs from accepted group norms of thinking and behaving when necessary
- Seeks out and harnesses available data sources to make informed decisions to optimise customer interactions and experiences.
- Stays abreast of trends in the external environment that could impact the business currently and in the future
- Focuses in quickly on the key issues
- Integrates multiple streams of information into a coherent strategy
- Reduces activities that waste resources
Experience & Knowledge:
- Undergraduate degree in business/commerce, finance or economics (minimum)
- MBA/ Post Graduate in either Finance, Math & Statistics or Programming & Database preferred
- CPA, CA, ACA, or CIMA qualification is a plus
- Experience in consulting role is a plus
- Experience in working in an agile/ networked organization is a plus
- SAP experience, Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in data mining, data science and data visualization tools