Are you a dynamic personality with a close affinity with innovation and scripting? Do you want to work for a world leading business in in-vitro diagnostics helping doctors to save lives?
We are looking to hire a top talent in information technology.
Roche Diagnostics is highly committed to improve the processes and clinical decision support in healthcare. Our challenge is to bring together complex diagnostic and treatment data from medical devices and IT systems within healthcare institutions and hospitals, and intelligently process and present this data to doctors and healthcare providers to improve patient care.
We are looking for a true specialist in information technologies who will be part of our Belgium organization. Ideally you have 3-5 years of experience in IT and you have a bachelor degree in the information technologies. You are a true team worker with a passion in serving our customers with new IT / software installations for leading hospital laboratories in Belgium. You will enjoy of our workplace flexibility; you can work from home, or at the customers, no need to come to our offices every day.
You will team up with the staff in the sales, marketing and technical service.
- Ensure configuration of our IT systems, adaptations according to customer expectations and perform software updates maximizing customer satisfaction
- Act as responsible for the installation and follow-up of our Roche IT portfolio
- Understand and translate the features of the IT Solutions products into customer oriented benefits communication
- Participate in selling our advanced IT solutions at the customer sites
- Provide consultation on connectivity solutions, regulatory compliance, security and virus protection concerns and the implementation of IT products
- Build strong customer relationships by providing a technical support and training in the RDB training center or at the customer site
- Participate in driving Innovation to the market
Who you are:
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, meticulous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture.
- IT all-rounder
- You have an Information Technology education background (ideally University degree)
- Ideally, you have knowledge of ASTM, HL7, DICOM, SQL, JAVA, ORACLE, basic networking and PACS;
- You would be eager to be part of projects involving innovation and problem solving
- You are in ease with verbal and written communication, and are able to present in front of an audience
- You have some experience of project management
- You master multiple languages, such as Dutch, French and English;
- You demonstrate a flexible approach and ability to actively listen in order to meet customers’ expectations
- You are flexible and willing to travel whenever needed. You will spend up to over 50% of your time at our Belgium customers.
- You have a sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values.