Possible Locations (major DIA Sites): Rotkreuz and Santa Clara are the ideal locations for this position. Mannheim, Penzberg, Indianapolis, Branchburg, Tucson, Pleasanton may be possible.
Who We Are
At Roche, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are bold in both decision and action - we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.
We are looking for you as a highly motivated Senior Brand & Content Marketing Manager to support our efforts in this new business environment.
As Senior Brand & Content Marketing Manager, you will report Head of Solution Marketing & Operations (Sub-Chapter Lead) at Roche Information Solutions (RIS). Your primary role will be to support the development of and drive the execution for the brand growth strategy. This position will play a pivotal role in helping people get to know, trust, and recognize our brands, with a focus on NAVIFY, as well as drive brand evolutions.
Furthermore, you will develop global brand content and work in collaboration with other marketing teams (global, regional affiliates, as well as Roche Diagnostics Solutions (RDS) Marketing & Customer Insights) to build foundational brand assets and ensure consistent delivery and stewardship of the brand. This position is an individual contributor role.
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the future of demand generation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Responsible for the development and execution of the global brand strategy
Disseminating the brand vision and portfolio level messaging across all mediums and ensuring consistent usage
Acting as a brand advocate, working in collaboration with the product/customer areas as well as RIS and RDS leadership to establish a brand architecture and governance model and empowering brand ambassadors
Leading the smooth execution of the brand portfolio marketing plan, from messaging hierarchy to content and digital, to deliver on global strategies. Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to develop and align brand assets, via cross functional teams when relevant.
Tracking, analyzing and reporting program results to ensure strategies and tactics are working and to optimize lead generation and business outcomes
Demonstrating thought leadership, best practice sharing, competitive benchmarking and expertise on the evolving landscape
Assessing and refining the brand experience across a growing portfolio of products to ensure best customer experience
Developing brand assets to use for internal and external communications
Developing and maintaining brand guidelines and enabling the relevant marketing community and brand ambassadors
Ensuring easy accessibility of developed content & assets to all internal stakeholders and manage internal content release process end to end
Sourcing a pool of health IT expert vendors and agencies in anticipation of marketing needs and resources
Contributing to the implementation of the key principles of agile marketing in collaboration with the marketing team
Who You Are
We are looking for a motivated and committed person able to inspire our team oriented towards the values of passion, integrity and courage!
Moreover you bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline is required; an MBA is preferred
- 10 years B2B in brand management and marketing experience
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication/presentation skills. Meticulous attention to detail and effective story teller.
- Experience in developing the positioning and messaging for bringing new products and portfolios to market that serve multiple use cases and personas
- You are an expert at creating visually compelling, engaging presentations that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories
- You have the proven ability to deliver messaging and content at the portfolio or product level, including presentations, datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- You are a self-motivated personality with a true passion for brand and strategic marketing and marketplace platforms with a strong work ethic. Furthermore, we can trust in your excellent project management skills.
- You have experience in health IT, medical device, MedTech, or SaaS product industry strongly preferred
- Experience in oncology and/or cardiovascular marketing is preferred
What else do you have in your toolbox:
- You have experience in managing third party vendors or in-house creative teams, including sourcing, assessing, contracting, budgeting, scheduling and project management
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in a commercial role would be preferred
The travel requirement for this position is up to 30%.
You will be expected to demonstrate the We@RocheDiagnostics dimensions and help evolve the functions culture beliefs and bring We@RocheDiagnostics to life, as part of the TransformD journey.
The dimensions are:
We are passionate about our customers and patients
We radically simplify
We trust, collaborate & have fun
We ALL lead
We experiment & learn
Are you ready to apply? We want someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a unique opportunity to shape the future of Diagnostics.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.