Carry out maintenance activities such as:
- Servicing of equipment such as centrifugal pump, diaphragm pump, replacement of mechanical seal, pump alignment, rigging & lifting.
- Perform repairs and other maintenance activities to specified specs and standards per procedure.
- Able to perform predictive maintenance and data collection for field equipment
- Able to perform QC equipment maintenance and troubleshooting such as freezer and incubator.
- Attend to equipment breakdown and preventive maintenance on short notice during weekends/public holidays.
- Support equipment inspection with vendor representative on tanks, column, pipelines and centrifuge as per RSTO Visual Inspections standards.
- Repair and replace damaged parts to bring equipment back into service timely to support continuous production planning.
- Perform minor piping modification and rebuild of MRO spare part.
- Perform polishing and passivation of vessel internal surfaces according to RSTO procedure.
- Maintain all machine shop tools and equipment such as, and not limited to, welding set, working tooling, lifting gear.
- To actively participate and perform workplace 5S housekeeping.
- Able to contribute and implement Safety Improvement Ideas for CI projects works together with System/Equipment Engineers.
- Perform tasks as defined in the Maintenance Work Orders for assigned equipment or system.
The following trainings shall follow the latest applicable WSH regulations
- Scissor Lift/Vertical Personnel Platform - Operator
- Confined Space Operation - Worker
- Work at Height – Worker
- Willing to perform shift hours as required
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, including GMP and Pharmaceutical environment
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate on Microsoft Office, Email operating system, CMMS software.
- Working experience in handling of hazardous chemical.
- Working experience in basic welding and fabrication work.
- Preferred working experience in handling of Electro-polishing Equipment.
- Preferred experience in operating digital video scope.
- Preferred experience in handling homogenizer and centrifuge equipment.
- Preferred work experience in GMP and Pharmaceutical environment.
- Able to interpret P&ID, LOTO mark-up drawings and perform physical Energy isolation processes.
- Able to perform confine space vessel related work.
- Able to support night shift and outside office hours as assigned by RSTO or Task Supervisor.