Roche has established Global Analytics and Technology Center of Excellence (GATE) at Chennai to drive analytics & technology driven solutions by partnering with Roche affiliates across the globe.
As an Analyst / Sr Analyst, you will work closely with stakeholders in the business teams across Roche’s global affiliates and deliver high quality analytics solutions to real-world business problems. You will be required to conceptualize complex unstructured problems and apply analytical skills to address business questions.
In this role, you will:
- Work in collaboration with a team to deliver analytics projects that address key business problems and needs of Roche and its affiliates across the globe
- Process small and large scale secondary healthcare datasets and perform complex analysis to derive insights
- Build advanced statistical models using state of the art analytics tools
- Generate qualitative / quantitative reports that communicate the key takeaways in an easy to understand manner
- Present the findings from the analyses to the stakeholders in an effective and structured fashion
- Develop and / or maintain expert knowledge of the rapidly changing healthcare marketplace
- Ability to take complete ownership and work with minimal guidance to add value in a dynamic environment
- Help the team prioritize across competing stakeholders requests to ensure focus on activities of highest importance
- Contribute to the internal initiatives and help grow the GATE team
- Overall experience of 1-5 years in the analytics / consulting space preferably in the Pharma /Biotech / Healthcare domain
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools such as R & Python, SQl, Excel ,VBA is a must and SAS is nice to have.
- Experience in Big Data Analysis with Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc. is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, learning oriented and quality focused individuals would be preferred
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Job Level:Individual contributor