We are currently looking for an intern to join our Market Access team in Roche Diagnostics Belgium.
As an intern within the Market Access department, you will actively contribute to the development of a reimbursement dossier (mainly supporting the development of health economic evidence) for an in vitro diagnostics test with high medical value. The health economic study performed during the internship can be used to develop your thesis under conditions to be discussed.
- Literature review to define main debates, trends and gaps in the specific area of research
- Identify data sources (e.g. literature, institutions, databases)
- Collect Belgian data to populate the Budget Impact Model and Cost-Effectiveness analysis
- Under supervision, adaptation of a Cost-Effectiveness analysis and development of a Budget-Impact analysis complying with the Belgian guidelines for economic evaluations and budget impact analysis published by the KCE
- Support the development of the technical reports describing the methodology, results and conclusions of the health economic analyses.
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree or PhD in Health Economics, Bio-statistics, Market Access or any relevant field of study in an accredited college/university
- Fundamentals of health economics
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, strong skills in working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Educational background in biochemistry, biology, genetics, pharmacy or medicine is an asset
- Familiar with the Belgian healthcare system and institutions is an asset
- Fluent in English. French and Flemish are considered an asset.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work independently
- Analytical skills to critically assess and interpret sources and data
- Ability to work collaboratively, foster teamwork and drive performance
- Resilience to workload and proactive attitude
- Strategic mindset